Dignitas is constantly looking for well-qualified applicants that are motivated to join the modeling and simulation industry. Working at Dignitas, you will be part of an organization that employs a highly diversified and dedicated staff with years of experience in areas ranging from software development to graphic arts. If you are passionate about developing cutting-edge technology with an innovative team, apply using the links below or by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior to Mid-Level Software Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience in Java development.
- Experience building highly scalable web based frameworks.
- Experience developing client/server web based applications.
- Familiarity with modern web based frameworks such as jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap.
- Use of cloud based services such as Amazon Web Services a plus.
- Ability to write technical designs and coordinate the software development of the designs.
- Ability to write code using sound programming principles.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience working in an agile development model.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Java (primary language)
- Use of other scripting languages such as python, batch scripts, shell scripts.
- Database related: MySQL, Derby, Hibernate
- Linux / Windows development
- Experience with message bus systesm such as ActiveMQ
- Use of source control systems such as SVN, Git
- Use of IDEs such as Eclipse for development.
- XML / JSON / RESTFul services
- Client/Server web application development.
Java Web Developer
- Web service development, preferably using Apache Servicemix is required
- C/C++ and Java computer applications development proficiency is required
- Working on a Linux platform is required
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment is required
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are required
- Strong collaboration skills are required
*Candidate must hold a minimum of an interim Secret security clearance *
Business Development Manager
- The candidate will develop and execute broad organizational strategic plans as well as leading and executing specific program captures.
- The candidate will identify and qualify business opportunities
- The candidate will work with management and technical staff to develop programmatic and technology discriminators enabling successful program capture
- The candidate will develop and execute capture plans during all phases, from early opportunity qualification and development through proposal submission.
- The candidate will identify and participate, as required, in marketing events such as trade shows that support capture objectives.
- The candidate will develop the core positioning and messaging for the products and/or services, including value propositions
- The candidate will lead/direct and support proposal development activities
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 years' relevant experience (degree in marketing, management, engineering, or technical field preferred)
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance (Active Top Secret Clearance preferred)
- Extensive Modeling & Simulation Industry or Department of Defense (DoD) experience working business development activities in support of Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine programs
- Proven capture and proposal experience, preferably for programs valued at $50M+
- Understanding of the strategic business and marketing planning process
- Proven experience in providing complete and innovative marketing strategies to Customers and developing marketing plans for services
- Must have excellent people management skills, written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, the ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients, and the ability to effectively present information.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Experience with a CRM tool for tracking leads/opportunities
- Training and Certifications based on Shipley Processes
- Editing of technical publications
- Management of a technical library
- Management of experimental configurations
- Testing of experimental software
- Hardware tracking and configuration
- Support of research literature reviews
Skills, Knowledge, & Requirements:
- 0-2 years of experience in related field
- Above average ability to gather data and perform analysis methods
- Ability to learns specialized software
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of industry related concepts and practices
- Secret Level clearance is required or candidate must be willing/ able to achieve one